Terms of service
Please read the KaizenMS Terms of service carefully before using our service. The KaizenMS Staff team provides this website and game to its users with the terms of service set forth in this agreement. By registering an account on our website, or using any of our services including Discord, you hereby agree to the terms and conditions stated below.
KaizenMS Staff has the right to terminate access to our services for any reason which they deem is abusive, disruptive, or otherwise has a negative impact on the server.
Helping, benefitting from, or merely being involved in the breaking of any of our terms, even when you are not the offender, makes you guilty by association and warrants termination from our services.
We reserve the right at anytime to:
Any changes we make will be effective immediately upon notice, which we may provide by any means including, without limitation posting on the website. Your continued use of the service after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes.
- Change the terms and conditions of this agreement;
- Change the service, including terminating, eliminating, supplementing, modifying, adding to, or discontinuing any content or data on or feature of the service or the hours that the service is available;
- Change any fees or charges, if any, related to your use of the service;
- Change the equipment, hardware, or software required to use and access the service.
Creating any form of abnormal advantage over other players is considered to be cheating and is strictly prohibited and will result in a permanent ban.
- Hacking. All forms of hacking are forbidden. Using third party software to give oneself an unfair advantage or to inhibit another player's experience.
- WZ Editing. All forms of wz editing are forbidden.
- Botting. All forms of botting are forbidden. Using 3rd party programs aka "Macro" to play for you/automate your actions is also not allowed. You must be aware of what your character is doing at all times while actively engaged in gameplay. KaizenMS performs automated Lie Detectors, and staff has the right to manually "bot check" you at any time, failure to respond properly within a reasonable time frame can get you permanently banned. Using any program to automatically "solve" Lie Detectors is not allowed.
- Packet Editing. All forms of Packet Editing or Packet Sniffing are forbidden.
- Duping. All forms of duping are forbidden. Using any bug or glitch in the game to abnormally obtain items is not allowed. If you accidentally duplicate any items, please contact KaizenMS staff immediately and discard the items. Failure to do so will result in a permanent ban.
- Bug/Glitch Abuse. Abusing any bug or glitch to obtain an abnormal advantage is forbidden. If you believe to have found a bug/glitch that can be exploited in any way, please contact KaizenMS staff immediately or you may be banned.
- Multiple Accounts. Each computer can only be logged in to a maximum of 1 account at once. Using VMs to circumvent this limit is against the rules. You are allowed to create multiple accounts, but using mules to e.g. Macro Farm, AFK in PQs, boss on 2 characters at the same time, etc. is against the rules. It's fine to have multiple family members/roommates playing on the same IP, but sharing IP means you also share responsibility for not getting IP banned. You are allowed to share accounts, but if rules are broken on your account you will share responsibility.
Negatively affecting the experience of other players is considered to be harassment and is strictly prohibited and may result in a permanent ban.
Harming the server
- Harassment. Harassment will not be tolerated. Acting rude, hostile, threatening, hateful, or with other negative behavior towards other players can be considered harassment. We do not tolerate any comments targeting someone for their race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexuality, etc. Mass defaming (using multiple characters or asking people to defame someone) is also forbidden. Do not be annoying by trying to "trigger" people like constantly talking about sensitive issues using Megaphones, this is a video game not a political discussion board.
- Kill/Loot Stealing. Intentionally kill stealing or stealing loot is forbidden. The @mapowner command shows who owns the map and if they ask you to leave, please do so. Parties running bosses may decide how loot is shared e.g. using a pre-defined loot order, rolling dice, or free-for-all. Not following this is considered loot stealing and is not allowed. Taking items someone dropped meant for another player is also considered stealing. Also, do not hold more than two FM spots in a map at once.
- Scamming. All forms of scamming are forbidden. Tricking or "conning" other players into doing/paying for something that they did not intend to, or lying about receiving a reward after doing something/service (e.g. running away without paying or running away after agreeing to gamble. please use @gamble command to prevent this) is considered scamming and is bannable.
- False Bidding. Deliberately creating fake bids in auctions to disrupt regular trading, increasing price by creating fake demand, or making false deals/promises (e.g. lying about a/w price) to gain an unfair advantage is prohibited. Players are allowed to withdraw their deals if done in a timely manner and clearly stated to fellow market participants, but this is frowned upon and should be done minimally and only with valid reasons. Players should not carelessly bid on multiple items and withdraw whenever they feel like it. If a/w is reached, both buyer and seller should try to commit to finishing the deal, either side is allowed to pull out of the deal but should only do so with valid reasons and be clearly communicated to the other party. Doing any of these acts repeatedly, deliberately, or without valid reason may get you banned and/or you will be forced to pay a fine (e.g. 10% of what was offered) to the victim. If GMs ask you to pay a fine, we expect you to do so without hassle.
- False Reporting. Making false reports by deceiving KaizenMS staff, impersonating someone else, or by forging fake screenshots, video, events, etc. is strictly forbidden.
- Impersonating. Impersonating other players, and especially KaizenMS staff members is forbidden.
- Spamming. Spamming in the Discord or in-game / using Megaphones is forbidden.
Harming, negatively affecting, or any form of undermining the running of our service is strictly prohibited and will result in a permanent ban and government authorities may be contacted.
- Chargeback Fraud. All forms of chargeback claims are prohibited. When donating to KaizenMS, you are using your own credit card / bank account. Using someone else's property without their permission is considered fraud and we will contact your local government authorities with your personal info. You donate to show your support and dedication to our services.
- RWT/RMT (Real World / Real Money Trading). All forms of trading using our service that do not strictly use KaizenMS in-game currency is forbidden. That includes trading of in-game items, mesos, fame, accounts, etc., or any in-game services (leeching, boss runs, zak/ht service, etc.) for any non-KaizenMS currency (money, currency from other games/servers, products, services, etc.).
- Advertising. Advertising, recruiting for, or encouraging players to join other servers is forbidden.
Any personal data we collect about you such as email addresses, usernames, passwords, usage logs and other similar information are solely used to facilitate providing you with our services. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
All purchases of virtual currency are non-refundable.